Monday, January 9, 2012

Goodnight rambles

I left my journal at home so for the next couple weeks I will be substituting this blog in place of my confidential piece of paper that usually rests by my bed.
Coming back to school has felt different this time. As excited as I was and continue to be about seeing my friends, adjusting has been difficult. I almost feel like I'm waiting for something that keeps getting closer. Maybe it's the anticipation of classes, meetings, or work...not a clue. BUT, then I get stressed that I'm wasting my time not living in the moment. I'm officially a crazy person!
On a positive note, I am really excited about God's plans this semester. In everything I do and am a part of I prayer to remember that it is His. My life isn't something He is included in, He owns it. Nothing is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment