Monday, March 29, 2010

Sister

On this beautiful sunny day I refuse to be sad! My big sister is moving in 4 short days and believe me I could write pages of mushy stuff explaining how my world will come to an utterly pathetic end on Friday. HOWEVER, again, I refuse. Instead I will reflect on what my crazily fun 26-year-old sis has taught me over the years.
1. an organized list = an organized life (hence the reason I'm using this format)
2. never get a dog larger than you...unless you have an excessive amount of love, patience, and strength.
3. there are no dumb questions.
4. everything needs a little volume..including hair AND body.
5. plan ahead, but smile at the unexpected.
6. take chances, be adventurous.
7. almost always add caramel macchiato creamer.
8. "never hover in heels"
9. set goals... then reach them
10. love to the moon and back
She will be missed, but life is about removing the filters, exceeding expectations, and stepping out on a limb, hoping it doesn't break... knowing that if it does you have someone to catch you before you fall. Good luck sister!
Love,
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Really...why must you make me tear up? Stop it already! Love you to the moon and back!

    Heart,
    Sister

    ReplyDelete