Sunday, August 22, 2010

College Day 1

Between the hugs, the laughs, the numerous power strips/extension chords, fans set on high, and many attempts at lint rolling the carpet, it was hard to focus on the reality of yesterday. It was a fun day that ended with my dad coming back into my room for the 3rd time for a hug and my sister jumping up and down waving quite dramatically as all 6 of my movers walked down the hallway. Well, I guess that's not exactly where the day ended, but where life's predictable routine did. I dried my tears as the rest of my hall stared at me (we had to gather for a meeting), took a deep breath (so not to trigger the asthmatic symptoms :) ) and accepted my new reality. College.

1 comment:

  1. I cried like a baby! I'm so proud of you sister. You are big girls big now hahaha. (Rachel will like that comment.)

    ReplyDelete