Monday, September 19, 2011

Our Friend(ly) Ghost

It remains a surprise to me that the 3 of us didn't wake up in 1 twin bed this morning. After a series of events last night, Rachel established the inevitable conclusion that "the Ark" (our house) has a ghost. We discovered in the same night that Alexis is VERY afraid of any ghostly thoughts. They left me alone so I screamed, which made them scream, which made Alexis run into the desk, which made the grape juice spill, which caused me to run through something wet, which made me scream again because we thought the ghost did it, which ended up with all 3 of us in Alexis' bed. She called a boy, who didn't understand, which was followed by some more screaming as a plastic bag made ghost-like sounds from the fan swooshing by. Once again, homework was put low on the priority list, as my roomies and I moved in a pack for the remainder of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment