Monday, February 7, 2011

'92 Cherokee on the road again

I'm so excited for Fuel tonight! I've always loved my home church, but for many years I never really connected with youth group. I wasn't the girl that showed up early and stayed late. But, God has blessed me these past few months with a group of girls to not only go to church on Sundays with, but Monday night Fuel and Tuesday Bible study as well. My car officially has too few seats to fit everyone and I absolutely love it! Having the chance to worship with the people I do life with everyday is an amazing experience and I can't wait to start filling up the trunk with the overflow of gals:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! God really does answer prayers. He's blessed us both in the past few months with amazing friendships! Load that jeep up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy :) This is one thing that I love about KC: I have the opportunity to love and worship Jesus with the people I do life with, as you would say. It has made our relationships so much stronger, and I'm so happy you have found that!

    ReplyDelete