Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Run Away

Today is one of those days I'd just like to escape. There is nothing bad about it really, but the sky is gloomy and the building of pressure isn't something I want to deal with at the moment. In a way I'm feeling quite successful. It's 1:40 P.M. and I've already been to work, 3 classes, a meeting with my Chem. prof. and did some Chem. reading while eating lunch. Not to mention, I've officially gone a week without crying over pointless/unknown causes. So, it's true, "life is good". I am content. Buuut, today I was in a student union building filled with people and I had my phone by my side. Yet, I sat alone and my texts weren't met with replies. So often I look at look at Chris and tell him we should run away, just leave campus. Of course I'm only kidding, but today that thought doesn't seem so awful. I could be invisible by choice.
But, I do have one happy thought....

There's always tomorrow, or heck, 5 minutes from now. Knowing me, I could be happy as a clam by that point. Actually, scratch that. I WILL BE happy as a clam. Well that's rather exciting, don't ya think?

Better already,
Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment