Friday, February 4, 2011

Disclaimer

I feel as if I should apologize for the purging of the flowery, feel good, mushy stuff lately. I have been loving the chance to live in my dream world, but let's admit it...it's been excessive. So, a few more sides of reality that is ever present in my life.
1. I have political opinions (it's true, I watch the news).
2. I spend hours a day studying and, sometimes, I complain.
3. While my perfect man and I have yet to have our first fight, we have had confrontations.

I realize life is imperfect; maybe that explains why I make my posts so cheesy. Sometimes it's fun to try and reverse the irreversible. I fight stress by pretending it doesn't exist. Sorry if it has made you gag a time or two.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Never apologize for your cheesy posts! I thoroughly enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete